Terms & Conditions
- Orders under £50 - UK and BFPO orders posted by 2nd Class Royal Mail at a cost of £3.50
- Orders over £50 - UK and BFPO orders posted by 2nd Class Royal Mail Free
- If a customer wishes to use another delivery method (i.e. Recorded Delivery, first class etc) these may be selected at the checkout
A flat rate applies to all other countries including USA, of £9.50 regardless of order value:
Customers outside the UK may request an alternative service - please contact us for a quotation.
- All orders placed are normally despatched within 5 working days excluding weekends.
- Where a delay in despatch is due to volume of orders or through material shortages, the customer will be contacted, either by telephone or by email advising the estimated despatch date. If a revised date is not suitable for a customer, an immediate refund can be obtained.
- Payment for all Handmade Jewellery purchased through this web site will be by the
ultra secure STRIPE payment system unless otherwise agreed.
- STRIPE is a secure financial service used widely throughout the world
- You do not need a STRIPE account to purchase from Truly Truly Tartan
- Simply follow the instruction at Check Out
- We do not accept payment by cheque
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of earrings
- Prior to returning any item, customers must contact us by email or telephone to discuss the problem and obtain a returns reference number that must be quoted on all delivery notes, correspondence, etc.
- Only faulty items can be returned for replacement or refund (in the original packaging) within 16 working days of the items being delivered to you.
- Customers are responsible for postage costs when returning any products.
- Customers are also responsible for all products until received by ourselves.
- We recommend that customers consider using a signed for service when returning items.
- All Refunds will be made via STRIPE with 7 days of returns being received.
We strongly suggest that all returns are sent by a 'signed for' service
- As all Jewellery and Accessories made by Truly Truly Tartan are individually handcrafted, there may be some slight variations to the photographs shown on this website
- Reverse engineering of products designed by Trish Tracy, as above, is an offence under the Intellectual Properties Act 2014
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.